A wine-shop in the heart of Beaune
Au Comptoir des Vins is perfectly located in the heart of Beaune, on Place de la Halle, opposite the Hôtel-Dieu. Our welcoming wine boutique has been fully renovated in the spirit of the 1930s. Come and sample a selection of our appellations at our magnificent pewter tasting counter and appreciate the atmosphere of a bistro.
The best of Burgundy
– Direct sales of estate wines
– An exceptional collection of Hospices de Beaune wines
– The full diversity of the wines Burgundy has to offer: from regional appellations to Grand Crus, from Chablis to Mâconnais, never forgetting sparkling Crémants de Bourgogne.
You will enjoy:
– History: this was one of the first wine boutiques in Beaune
– A full range of Burgundian wines
– The professionalism of our wine advisers
– Our pewter tasting counter
April to October: Monday to Sunday, 10am-7pm.
November to March: Tuesday to Sunday, 10am-12:30am / 2pm-6pm.
8 Place de la Halle, 21200 Beaune
Tél. : 03 80 22 53 45 – Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsable : Raphaël Pascôt